Traffic Light Kebabs
What You Need (serves 4)
- 125g (5oz) low-fat soft cheese
- 2 dessert spoons low-fat natural yogurt
- 1 teaspoon tomato ketchup
- 12 cherry tomatoes (washed)
- 1 green pepper or small cucumber (washed and cut into 12 pieces)
- 2 carrots (scraped and sliced into 6 pieces each)
- 12 cocktail sticks
How To Make It
- Mix together yoghurt, soft cheese and ketchup. Place in a small serving bowl.
- Thread a piece of green pepper, carrot and tomato onto each stick to form a traffic light.
- Arrange on a plate and serve with dip, chilled.
Adjust quantities according to number of people you are catering for. Experiment with alternative vegetables e.g. red onions, spring onions, radishes, mangetout, baby corn, mushrooms etc.
Recipe kindly provided by Grampian Dietitians