Peach and Pineapple Smoothie
What You Need (serves 2-3)
- 1 pot of peach/pineapple, or peach & pineapple, or plain yogurt
- 150mls (5fl. oz) of semi or skimmed milk
- 1 small can of peaches in natural juices, or 1-2 fresh peaches (skinned and chopped)
- A small can of pineapple in natural juices, or a small cupful of chopped fresh pineapple
How To Make It
- If using fresh fruit, peel and chop into small chunks and whiz in a blender.
- If using canned fruit, empty the fruit into a blender with only a few tablespoons of the juice - keep the remaining juice in the fridge for a cool fruit juice drink later!
- Blend the fruit.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour the mixture into glasses and serve.
Recipe kindly provided by the Community Dietitians of North East Wales NHS Trust.