What You Need (makes 12-16 bars)
- 300g muesli
- 5 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 5 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoons mixed spice or cinnamon
- 1 egg, beaten
How To Make It
- Pre-heat oven to 160C/320F/Gas Mark 3.
- Grease a shallow baking tray approximately 14 x 22cm.
- Mix all ingredients together and spoon into baking tray, patting firmly to ensure mixture is level.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until golden.
- Cool slightly and cut into 12-16 pieces.
- When completely cool, turn out onto a wire rack and break into the marked pieces.
- Store in an air-tight container.
Recipe kindly provided by Grampian Dietitians.