Tomato & Coriander Sauce
Serve as an accompaniment to the nut roast and roasted red peppers or serve pasta.
What you need
- 1 x 400g (14oz) tin of chopped tomatoes
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- small bunch fresh coriander
- 150ml (5 fld oz) tomato juice
- 1 tbsp rapeseed, sunflower or olive oil
- Black pepper to taste
How to make it
- Fry the onion and garlic in a little oil until soft, then add the chopped tomatoes and tomato juice. Simmer for a few minutes.
- Wash the coriander, remove the stalks and finely chop. Add this to the sauce. Season to taste with black pepper.
- Reduce the sauce and serve.