What you need (serves 4)
- 6 spring onions, chopped
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 2 carrots cut into long thin batons
- 170g (6oz) Chinese leaves
- 2 tbsp sesame, or other cooking oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 450g (1lb) egg noodles
- 340g (12oz) of left over turkey meat, in small pieces
How to make it
- Cooked the noodles in boiling water (following instruction on the packet). Drain in a colander.
- Meanwhile heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan. Add the carrot pieces and stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the sliced pepper, spring onions, turkey pieces and soy sauce to the wok or frying pan.
- Cook for 4-6 minutes or until the turkey is heated through.
- Stack up the Chinese leaves. Using a sharp knife, cut across into thin strips. Add to the wok and continue stir frying for 2 minutes.
- Add the cooked noodles, stir and heat through. Serve.
Cooking tip: Before cooking the noodles, break them up into smaller strands so they are easier to manage when cooked.