Stir Fry Vegetables
What You Need (serves 1)
- 1 carrot, cut into strips
- 1 leek, sliced
- 100g broccoli, broken into florets
- 1 tablespoon sunflower or olive oil
How To Make It
- Add the oil to a pan or wok and allow to heat.
- Add vegetables and stir.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Why not try some of the following in your own stir-fry creation: bean sprouts, cauliflower, peas, mushrooms, onion, courgette, cabbage, peppers, celery, okra, garlic, ginger, chilli.
- Add 50-75g (2-3ozs) of strips of cooked chicken, ham, prawns or tuna.
- Try a little soy, sweet chilli or teryaki sauce.
Recipe kindly provided by the British Nutrition Foundation.