What You Need
- 2 medium potatoes
- 1 tablespoon oil
- ½ onion, sliced
- 1 glove garlic
- ½ red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 50g (2oz) frozen peas
- 4 medium eggs
- Optional: 50g (2oz) sweetcorn, 50g (2oz) ham
How To Make It
- Peel the potatoes, cut into cubes and boil for 8-10 minutes.
- Preheat the grill.
- Fry the onion, garlic and red pepper in the oil for 5 minutes, until tender.
- Add the peas, drained potatoes and any optional ingredients, e.g. sweetcorn or ham. Stir together.
- Beat the eggs together and pour into the frying pan over the vegetables.
- Cook for 5 minutes, drawing the cooked edges into the centre.
- Place under grill for 3-5 minutes until the egg has set.
Recipe kindly provided by the British Nutrition Foundation.