What You Need (serves 4)
- 100g (4oz) prawns
- 100g (4oz) crab sticks (chopped into chunks)
- 220g (9oz) salmon or mackerel (fresh or canned and drained)
- 200g (8oz) pasta bows (cooked and chilled)
- 125ml low-fat Thousand Island or Marie Rose dressing
How To Make It
- Flake the salmon or mackerel, discarding any skin or bones.
- Combine all the ingredients and season to taste.
- Serve with a green salad and crusty bread.
For a quick and easy Marie Rose dressing combine low fat mayonnaise with some tomato ketchup to the desired colour, add some Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice (optional) with some paprika for flavour.