Mushroom And Bacon Jackets
What You Need (serves 4)
- 4 large baking potatoes (scrubbed)
- 3 rashers bacon (remove rind and chop)
- 100g (4oz) mushrooms (washed and sliced)
- 1 onion (chopped) optional
- 295g (12oz) can condensed mushroom soup
- 1-2 teaspoons of sunflower or olive oil
How To Make It
- Pre-heat oven to 200C / 400F / Gas Mark 6
- Prick the potatoes all over with a fork.
- Place in the oven for approximately 1 hour or until cooked, or cook in the microwave for approx. 5-10 minutes.
- Stir fry the bacon, mushroom and onion in the oil.
- Add the soup and heat through.
- Cut open the baked potatoes and spoon over the filling.
- Serve with salad.