What You Need (serves 2)
- 225g (9oz) tuna canned in brine or spring water
- 1 green peppers (chopped)
- 1 onions (chopped)
- 1 cloves of garlic (crushed)
- 4 tablespoons tomato puree
- 200 ml water
- 1 teaspoon oregano or mixed herbs (optional)
- 4 mugs of cooked pasta
- Pepper to season
How To Make It
- Heat the tuna, green pepper, onion and garlic in a non-stick pan, turning continuously.
- Stir in the tomato puree, water, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Cook for about 5 – 10 minutes, until thoroughly heated.
- Pour the sauce over the cooked pasta and serve with vegetables or salad and crusty bread.
Recipe kindly provided by the Grampian Dietitians.