Pasta With Mushrooms And Bacon
What You Need (serves 4)
- 200g (8oz) pasta shapes
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 200g (8oz) bacon (chopped)
- 150g (6oz) mushrooms (washed & sliced)
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 1 red pepper (de-seeded & chopped)
- 295g (12oz) can of condensed tomato soup
- 200ml (8fld oz) semi-skimmed milk
How To Make It
- Cook pasta as per manufacturer’s instructions.
- Heat the oil and stir-fry the bacon, onion, mushrooms and peppers.
- Add the soup and milk, simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the pasta and heat through.
- Serve accompanied with crusty bread and salad or seasonal vegetables.
Recipe kindly provided by the Grampian Dietitians.