Homemade Beef Burgers
What You Need (serves 4)
- 350g (14oz) lean minced beef
- 1 medium sized onion (peeled and chopped)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- pepper to season
- 50g (2oz) breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
How To Make It
- Combine all the ingredients.
- Shape into 4 large or 8 smaller burgers.
- Grill or barbeque burgers for 8-10 minutes on each side.
- Serve in a toasted bun with spicy potato wedges, salad and salsa.
- If mixture is too dry add a little water. If mixture is too wet add more breadcrumbs.
Recipe kindly provided by the Grampian Dietitians.