What You Need (serves 4)
- 4 chicken breast fillets (skinned)
- 3 tablespoons reduced-calorie garlic dressing
- 4-5 tomatoes (washed and chopped)
- 1 pack fresh coriander (washed and chopped)
- 100g (4oz) virtually fat free plain fromage frais or natural yogurt
- 2 teaspoons mint sauce
- 400g (16oz) pack flour tortillas
How To Make It
- Marinade chicken in garlic dressing for a few hours or overnight.
- Pre-heat oven to 200C/400F/Gas Mark 6.
- Place chicken in a roasting tray and oven cook for 25 minutes or grill chicken for 15 minutes turning occasionally, until cooked through.
- Slice into bite sized pieces.
- Mix mint sauce with the fromage frais or yogurt.
- Warm tortillas in oven or microwave as directed on the packet.
- To serve spread a tortilla with the mint sauce mixture, add some chicken, tomatoes and coriander, carefully fold over each side to enclose the filling.
Try these variations:
- Freshly sliced peppers or grated carrot can be added to the chicken mixture for a more filling meal.
- Garlic dressing may be replaced with garlic and lemon juice.
Recipe kindly provided by the Grampian Dietitians.