What You Need (serves 4)
- 4 eggs (beaten)
- 4 tablespoons semi-skimmed milk
- 30g sunflower spread
How To Make It
- Place all ingredients in a microwavable jug or bowl.
- Heat on high for one minute at a time, removing from microwave to stir in between.
- Alternatively melt spread in a non stick pan, add eggs and milk and heat gently whilst stirring.
- Cook until the eggs begin to thicken and set.
- Serve immediately on wholegrain or wholemeal toast, no need to spread with butter or margarine.
- Tomatoes, mushrooms, spring onions or even some smoked fish may be added or served as an accompaniment for a more filling meal.
- Add a serving of baked beans.
- Spread toast thinly with a yeast extract such as Marmite or Vegemite.
Recipe kindly provided by the Grampian Dietitians.