Winter Fruit Salad
A heart warming winter pudd
What you need (serves 4)
- 150 ml (6 fld oz) fresh orange juice
- 50g (2oz) raisins
- 1 tbsp (15ml) brandy or apple juice
- 1 tbsp (15ml) honey
- Segments from one orange
- Segments from 6 mandarins
- 3 tbsp flaked almonds
How to make it
- Combine the orange juice, honey and brandy together. Pour over the segmented orange juice and mandarins and refrigerate until required.
- Lightly toast the almonds in a metal dish under a grill watching carefully to endure they don’t burn.
- Sprinkle the fruit salad with the almonds just before serving.